OPEN FLOOR MOVEMENT PRACTICE
On the Open Floor we do not learn to dance, we dance to learn.
Open Floor is a lively movement practice that energizes the body and opens the mind.
Research shows that people who dance grow more flexible, confident, capable of intimacy and nimble in the face of change.
When we move together, we grow communities that care for each other on and off the dance floor.
The invitation is to come just as you are and join others doing the same right alongside you.
- is open to everybody, regardless of age or fitness levels
- has no steps to learn
- releases stress, frees up the body and relaxes the mind
- encourages a healthy attitude and a steady heart
- offers creative ways to keep our feet on the ground, our minds awake, open and receptive to life
- invites each persons unique and individual expression in a supportive and nonjudgmental space
More information available at www.openfloor.org
Watch a video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWuo3taoOVA&feature=youtu.be